Thursday, June 7, 2012

TEMPEH WITH SPINACH


 TEMPEH WITH SPINACH
-Tofurky Garlic Sesame Tempeh, chopped up and sauteed in olive oil.
-Sweet white onion
-1 Jalapeno with seeds
-Green onions
-Spinach

Served with a side of Bob's Red Mill Organic Grits (topped with maple syrup and a splash of coconut milk) and Ezekiel 7 Sprouted Grains Bread.

This is second breakfast.
First breakfast is usually a smoothie.

This is my own creation.
I had a bunch of tempeh and I wanted to make something quick.
And this just popped into my head.
I've been watching way too much CHOPPED.
But it's a GOOD thing because it's making me cook more creatively with what I have on hand.
It only took 20 minutes to make.
And my husband said I didn't get CHOPPED.
HAHAHA!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful plate!! that looks so delicious! thanks for sharing! tempeh is sooo good:)

Wendi said...

Yum! Looks great.

Claryn said...

Second breakfast rules. That looks great!

Emily said...

Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

♦Van♦ said...

That looks great!

Unknown said...

this is Perfect! this is the first time I saw this tempeh . Simple recipe and it makes sense. Can't wait to try it. Thank you for sharing this to us. I also follow one website which talks about vegan food and fitness, http://www.bodybyblasian.com/
Take Care :D

satta 11 said...

Nice Blog With Great Tips
Thanks For Sharing.....
Satta King
Satta Bazar
Gali Satta
Satta King Desawar
Gali Disaster
Satta Matka Guessing
Satta Matka Result
Satta King Chart
Satta Matka King
Satta King UP
Satta King Satta King
Gali Result
UP King Satta

GlobalEmployees said...

Great, keep posting more.
hire Web developers
hire Web developers
hire salesforce developers