Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BROCCOLI-POLENTA



Last Night I Made:
BROCCOLI-POLENTA for DINNER.
Recipe from VEGANOMICON.
Polenta and well-chopped broccoli cooked in vegetable broth and cooked until slightly thickened.
Then molded into a muffin pan and refrigerated for an hour then broiled until the tops are lightly brown.

Topped with a simple pesto made with basil, pine nuts,olive oil,lemon juice, salt and pepper.

I'm not a broccoli fan, but these were delicious!!!
Easy to make and so much fun to eat.

2 comments:

Amey said...

oooh, I love the great little reviews on your blog. It's great to get honest feedback, and know whether you thought the recipe was worthwhile or not. This brocolli polenta looks like something my boyfriend and I would really enjoy. I'll give it a go! :)

Jen Treehugger said...

I've never cooked anything with polenta! These look so tasty.