Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MINI CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH BUTTERCREAM FROSTING AND VALENTINE'S DAY SPRINKLES


For Valentine's Day I Made:
MINI CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH BUTTERCREAM FROSTING AND VALENTINE'S DAY SPRINKLES.
Both cake and frosting recipes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

I made 50 and delivered them to my husband's work.
They were gone in less than an hour!!!
Guess they were a hit!!!

I really made 64, but I couldn't stop eating them.

Isa and Terry have perfected chocolate cupcakes and buttercream frosting.
The cupcakes have THE most intense chocolate flavor and they're so moist and
the frosting is rich without being too heavy.

6 comments:

tera @ elgin eco-house said...

yum! they are beautiful!

i made cupcakes on v-day from the same cookbook, and posted them on my blog this morning.

www.elginhouse.blogspot.com.

http://frugaliciouschick.blogspot.com said...

so tasty and sinful looking...those look fabulous.

Hollyrock said...

Hey! We want some of those!

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा said...

Those are adorable!!!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Cute cupcakes!

Seitan said...

Beautiful cupcakes, I love the colouring!