Friday, February 4, 2011

MUSHROOM TERIYAKI PINEAPPLE BURGER



Last night I Made:
MUSHROOM TERIYAKI PINEAPPLE BURGER for Dinner.
Pinto bean patties,homemade teriyaki sauce,thinly sliced mushrooms, tomatoes,green leaf lettuce, caramelized onions,vegan american style cheese on a whole wheat bun.

You can find the recipes for the teriyaki sauce here and the patty recipe here.

Both my husband and I agreed that the burger was good but not great.
The teriyaki sauce curdled once it came to room temperature...not very appetizing.

I think I'll stick to my vegan BIG MAC instead.

7 comments:

Millie said...

It looks really good and I also love all the cute figurines you use to display your food.

Carissa said...

It looks awesome! Sorry you guys didn't like it too much :(

Unknown said...

THIS BURGER LOOKS INSANE. I want it!

ALSOOOOOO...I thought my website might be of interest to you: www.vegerator.com

Vegerator is a vegetarian recipe website that helps you create tasty meals based on what you already have in your home. It’s simple: you type in the food you currently have in your fridge and pantry; then Vegerator presents you recipes that include those ingredients.

I understand this is probably considered spam, so no hard feelings if you delete it! We're new to the web & just trying to get the word out.

- Zachary

Leonor Jurado said...

I seen you somehow commenting about Fenix in Whittier so I looked at your journal..I've been wanting to make the change from vegetarian to vegan..but its not easy for me...so anyways I want to say oh wow your food looks amazing and that if you are ever in West Covina, CA to try One World Vegetarian...its really great. they have a website too.
take care!! I'm going to book mark your blog now.

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा said...

Delicious!!!!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

That is one massive burger!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Yes, it'd wonderful to have you visit our restaurant. :) We've been all vegan since 2008.

Thanks Leonor for recommending us :)

Best wishes,
One Veg World
www.onevegworld.net