Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LIME COCONUT CAKE WITH LIME COCONUT BUTTAHCREEM ICING

Last Thursday I Made:
LIME COCONUT CAKE WITH LIME COCONUT BUTTAHCREEM ICING for DESSERT.
Recipe from GET IT RIPE by JAE STEELE.
Spelt flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, coconut oil, and lime cake frosted with a super tangy lime coconut icing and decorated with thin slices of organic lime.
I was a little nervous about making this recipe since it would be my first time using spelt flour and coconut oil.
But, it turned AWESOME!!!
It was actually THE best cake I have ever made.
Most importantly, my husband LOVED it!

5 comments:

aTxVegn said...

I love everything I've made from Get It Ripe, but I haven't tried any of the sweets yet. Your cake looks fabulous!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

It's beautiful & sounds so good!

Amy said...

Mmmmm that looks amazing!

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

that looks like one tasty cake, i love the combo of coconut & lime.

trina said...

Best cake you've ever made! Okay I'll try it!