Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HERBIVORE GRILL

One of the reasons why we love visiting San Francisco is to have breakfast at
They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Serving anything from pancakes to sandwiches to salads to curry to pasta.
Open from 9am until 10pm Sun-Thurs and closing at 11pm Fri-Sat.
Did I mention that everything here is VEGAN?
VEGAN HEAVEN!

But my husband and I go there specifically for the breakfast.


I always order the DESSERT CREPES with grilled banana, blueberries and topped with maple syrup tofu whip.
My favorite!!!
I won't order anything else but the crepes.
A little thicker than a regular crepe, but much thinner than a pancake.
It just melts in your mouth!!!
And my breakfast wouldn't be complete without a side of house potatoes (not pictured).
All carbs for breakfast.
Need the energy because in San Francisco. all you do is walk.
Walk uphill.
Walk downhill.
Walk uphill again.
Walk downhill again.
I LOVE IT!!!!

My husband tried a new dish time.
"SAUSAGE" BISCUIT with house potatoes,mushroom gravy and avocado-tomato salad.
The sausage was wrapped in phyllo dough.
It was also stuffed with raisins and a sauce (which I don't remember what type).




Notice the small star decoration.
Great attention to detail.

When in San Francisco. make sure to visit Herbivore.
Great food, speedy service, infinite amount of choices, and awesome prices.

3 comments:

Millie said...

I must remember that place when I go visit SF. That looked too delicious.

http://nuestracena-vegancuisine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, that sausage and phyllo looks so good!

Anonymous said...

Droolworthy breakfast crepes!! Lucky lucky you!