Thursday, June 5, 2008

ORGANIC THROAT COAT TEA

My husband and I caught a cold this week!
We can't even remember the last time we were sick... maybe twice in 10 years or so.
With our throats killing us and our heads about to explode, we had to make a trip to our local market.
Walking thru the tea aisle I suddenly remember seeing something about a tea for sore throats in Veganpr0n's blog.
And not a second later, I make eye contact with the box pictured above.
Well, we've been drinking it for 2 days and it sure has made a difference.
My sore throat is completely gone and I'm almost back to normal.
Husband is also doing a little bit better.

This tea is prepared differently from all the others:
You pour 8 oz. boiling water over the tea bag in a cup.
Cover cup and steep for 10-15 minutes.
Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.
Drink 4 to 6 cups daily or as needed.
It has a really strong licorice flavor, which I didn't care for.

Next time you get sick, give this tea a try:
By the way, its caffeine-free.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I always get this stuff--it's good! My sweetie and I also got colds about a week or two ago. Weird for June...

Herryponting said...

Clouds this month,
http://www.herbscity.com/organic-throat-coat-5964.html