Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SPICY THAI VEGETABLE WRAPS

Today I Made:
SPICY THAI VEGETABLE WRAPS for DINNER.
Recipe from RAW FOOD by Matthew Kenney and Sarma Melngailis.
Collard greens stuffed with spicy almond butter marinated napa cabbage, julienned carrots, thinly slice mangoes, and sesame seed cashews.
Dipped into Jennifer McCann's ASIAN MIRACLE DRESSING.

*The original recipe called for a tamarind dipping sauce, but I couldn't find  tamarind paste at Whole Foods.

The wraps were so full of textures and flavors.
Crunchy,creamy, sour, and spicy.
I can't wait to make these again!

2 comments:

Jess said...

This looks fantastic! Just as you said, when I was reading the recipe I thought, "What a great combination of textures & flavors." :) This looks perfect for the next warm day!

thedalyn said...

Yum. And they photograph beautifully!