Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BREAKFAST BURRITO


Today I Made:
BREAKFAST BURRITOS AND ILLY COFFEE for BREAKFAST.
Tempeh Bacon, hash browns, caramelized onions, and ketchup, all wrapped up in a whole wheat flour tortilla.

Before my husband and I went VEGAN, we used to love to order BREAKFAST BURRITOS from CORNER COTTAGE in BURBANK.
They were basically the SAD ( Standard American Diet ) version of this mornings burrito.
Greasy bacon, greasy has browns, scrambled eggs, cheese, and a white flour tortilla.
They tasted great, but they were sure unhealthy.

Thanks to my husband ( he veganized this recipe),we're now able to somewhat indulge in an old favorite.

4 comments:

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Your version sure is more healthful than the SAD one! Those caramelized onions on top are meant to be in my belly! :P

Kristen's Raw said...

I LOVE IRON MAN!!!!! I've seen it 5X now.

Have a super day!

Alicia said...

You have made me realize that I can actually have burritos for breakfast. This information is VERY dangerous! Now I want a burrito...

donesmoking said...

mmmm...im thinking i might have to actually get up early to make this before work tomorrow!