Sunday, July 19, 2009

CHOCOLATE CHIP SCONES

Last Night I Made:
CHOCOLATE CHIP SCONES for DESSERT.
Organic vegan chocolate chips scones made with whole wheat flour and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar then baked until tops are golden brown.

Scones are sweet biscuits and can be mixed with different things like cranberries, currants, chocolate chunks, etc.
The possibilities are endless.

Instead of making the traditional sized scones, I decided to use my mini heart-shaped cookie cutters.

These scones turned out perfect.
Make sure not to skimp on the cinnamon-sugar.
It really adds that special touch.

3 comments:

East Village Vegan said...

I bet they were delicious. Love the heart-shape.

Amy said...

Mmm I must make these. They look wonderful!

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा said...

These look great.