Thursday, July 9, 2009

PINTO BEAN BURGERS AND QUINOA, ZUCCHINI, AND CORN MEDLEY


Yesterday I Made:
I've made this awesome burger many times and even posted it here.
It's still my all time favorite homemade patty.
It's spicy and just plain delicious.

I wanted to have a side dish that was fresh and healthy.
So, I decided on a tasty quinoa salad.
This recipe is different because it calls for raw zucchini,which we've never eaten raw.
It also contains green onions, corn, cilantro pine nuts, and an added surprise, HAZELNUTS!
The salad was dressed with a light orange, lemon dressing.

5 comments:

Millie said...

The burger is worth everything... it looks fabulous. I am allergic to corn so I would have to skip the rest of the meal.
I like your blog.

http://nuestracena-vegancuisine.blogspot.com

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

mm that salad look so good, i love hazelnuts!

chow vegan said...

Looks delicious! I've got to try making burgers at home one of these days, instead of getting the pre-made kind. The quinoa salad looks great too! :-)

Amy said...

Yum! I want your burger!

I Am Gluten Free said...

this looks great! What do you use in place of the egg?

Ellen
www.Iamglutenfree.blogspot.com