Thursday, July 23, 2009

TWO OF OUR FAVORITES THINGS

What is kombucha?
It seems to be all the rage at all the health food stores.
Kombucha is a fermented drink made of tea and bacteria cultures.
It is said to have a calming effect on the digestive system.
But the problem is that it tastes like vinegar.
We've tried different brands and didn't like any of them until we found Kombucha Wonder Drink.
This brand is different because it actually tastes good.
And the reason why is because they sweetened it with organic cane sugar.
So when compared with the other pure kombuchas on the market, this brand is not as healthy.
Don't get me wrong, it doesn't have tons of sugar, just a little bit.
And you won't find it with the pure RAW kombuchas.

I highly recommend trying this brand.
They do have different flavors like: pear, grape, peach, and Himalayan Blend.

Today I Made:
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY COOKIES for Dessert.
I've made these many times but only posted them once here.
They are easy to make are so delicious.
I'm not a cookie fan, but I crave these constantly and would eat the whole batch by myself if no one was watching.

1 comment:

aTxVegn said...

Love pb&j cookies. I think you've convinced me to buy Vegan Table.