Thursday, May 14, 2009

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY COOKIES

This week I Made:
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY COOKIES for DESSERT.
These are cookies are AMAZING.
They are super easy to make and really do taste like a PB & J.

Perfect for cookie swaps, tea parties, or just to satisfy a craving.

I'm not much of a cookie person, but these are out of this world.
I can't wait to make them again.
Unfortunately, my husband is getting his upper wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow afternoon, so I'm going to have to wait until he recovers.
Poor me, I mean, poor him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, those look so good! And best wishes to your husband, I remember when I got mine out, but I got all four pulled at the same time! I'm sure he'll appreciate another batch of those amazing looking little cookies when he's able to chew again!
(Or you could make them again for yourself while he's still chipmunky from the extractions, and taunt him with them...hehe.)

By the way I just started following your blog, and I'm loving the action figures in the pictures! :-D