Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE

Today I Made:
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE.
This recipe jumped right out of my head as I was wondering what I should do with some organic lemons and strawberries that were just sitting in our fridge looking pretty but begging to be used.
It's hot here in Los Angeles, so I came up with this awesome recipe:
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
-juice of 3 lemons
-2 cups washed and quartered strawberries
-3 Tbs agave syrup
-6 cups cold water
-ice

Let sit in fridge for a few hours to blend flavors.
Lemonade will turn a deep pink color and will darken the longer it sits in fridge.

I highly recommend trying this recipe.
Great for picnics!
Add more lemons or agave to taste.


3 comments:

East Village Vegan said...

That looks so refreshing! Great spring/summertime drink. I just discovered agave syrup about a year ago and mostly use it in baking. Never thought to use it in a drink:)

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

that sounds gorgeous, i love strawberries!

The Cooking Lady said...

I made it and OMG, this was great!!