Friday, May 8, 2009

CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH COFFEE GANACHE


Yesterday I Made:
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH COFFEE GANACHE for DESSERT.
Recipe from my new FAVORITE vegan cookbook, THE VEGAN TABLE by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau.
The perfect coffee flavored chocolate cake with a slight tangy apricot preserve glaze underneath the chocolate coffee ganache.
It turned out so moist even though I used all whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour.

This book was just released last week and I just had to have it.
It's not available at any store yet, but you can order it thru Amazon or Barnes and Noble.com.
This is Colleen's second book and I just think that it is THE best ever!
All the recipes sound and look great.
I will definitely be planning next week's menu straight from this book.

1 comment:

Jen Treehugger said...

Ooooh that looks so moist and chocolatey!!
Does this book have pictures of all the recipes??