Tuesday, July 7, 2009

O!BURGER


A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I decided to make the 20-something mile drive to West Hollywood to eat at O!Burger ( THANK YOU QUARRYGIRL!).
I've been craving a burger, fries, and shake In-N-Out-style and O!Burger sure filled it.

My husband and I decided to split the the classic O!veggie, O"fries, and O!vegan shake.
Unfortunately, I didn't take our camera and we ended up using our cell phones (hence the horrible pic).
And why did we split our meal, stay tuned tomorrow!!!

The O!veggie burger was THE best veggie burger ever!
A homemade patty with actual spinach, corn, carrots, and peas.
Also served with caramelized onions, fresh cucumber slices, pickles, finely shredded lettuce and a special sauce, on a toasted burger bun.
I'm drooling just thinking about it.

The O!fries were crinkle-cut and weren't greasy at all.

The O!vegan shake was a little disappointing.
Oat milk with the option of flavors: date, chocolate, or banana.
We chose chocolate and banana and it turned out runny and tasting like strawberries???

If you want a simple burgers and fries meal, look no further and make your way to WeHo to eat at O!Burger!

2 comments:

Lily Girl said...

I love that you took an action figure to the restaurant for the picture.
That is one massive burger!

Foodeater said...

I LOVE the O Burger! Just ate there yesterday for lunch. And I agree... the vegan shakes are just awful, they really need to re-work that recipe they are using. I tried a few sips of mine and then tossed it in the trash, it was that bad. Thank goodness they tasty burger makes up for it.