Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HUMMUS AND ARUGULA SALAD BURRITOS



Today I Made:
HUMMUS AND ARUGULA SALAD BURRITOS for DINNER.
Trader Joe's Hummus, arugula, cucumber rounds, diced tomatoes, Asian Miracle Dressing, and Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortillas.
Warm the tortilla.
Spread the hummus to the edges ( just like you would spread tomato sauce on a pizza ).
Then add the salad to the middle and fold the tortilla to form a burrito.
First time using the Ezekiel brand.
Not a fan, reminds me of a raw version of a tortilla.
Husband loved it so much he ate two burritos.This is a new find from Whole Foods, SPIRULINA CAPSULES.
Extremely high concentration of antioxidants and promotes immune health.
You take 6 tablets a day with water.
I previously bought the powdered form and mixed it into our smoothies, but I bought this by accident in San Francisco.
I actually prefer the capsule form, no after taste.

2 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

Oh YUM!
That looks so scrummy!

Jenni (aka Vegyogini) said...

I'm a big fan of Ezekiel's products. I understand why you didn't really care for their tortillas, but I love them!